Listen in with FBR’s CEO, Eric Stites, as he explains some of the most important factors you should consider when analyzing the potential return on a franchise investment.
In this recorded presentation, you will learn:
• How to understand median and average income for franchise owners
• How to forecast for the 'Best Case' and 'Worst Case' financial scenarios
• How to manage your income and expenses as a franchise owner
• How to breaking down your FDD and franchisee fee
• What finance-based questions to ask potential franchise brands
Is franchising the right fit for your personal and financial goals?
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed and does not constitute any investment recommendation. A franchise investment requires a personal assessment of your objectives, financial situation, skills, goals, and many other factors. Before making any investment decision, you need to consider whether this information is appropriate to your situation and needs.