Listen in with FBR’s CEO, Eric Stites, as he explains some of the key factors you should consider when analyzing the potential return on a franchise investment.
In this recorded presentation, YOU will learn:
• How to understand median and average income for franchise owners
• How to forecast for the 'Best Case' and 'Worst Case' financial scenarios
• How to manage your income and expenses as a franchise owner
• How to breaking down your FDD and franchisee fee
• What finance-based questions to ask potential franchise brands
Is franchising the right fit for your personal and financial goals?
Watch the presentation for some valuable insights.
"I think franchising represents a great opportunity. There are so many great cases where people have come into franchising and made a lot of money. There are [also] a lot of great opportunities for people to come into franchising and make good money, but also have a good, flexible lifestyle. But then for some, it's not a great fit."
- Eric Stites, CEO, Franchise Business Review